I have made 1 post
Right now I'm Offline
I joined March 2023
Post by epicnoob on Mar 17, 2023 22:48:36 GMT -5
For me are some Romanian Sausages called "Mici". I want to try out as many good recipes so please share your thoughts on this topic. Put links and/or recipes in the comments in possible. Thank you.
And if you are curious about Romanian Sausages this is an authentic recipe:
● 1 kilogram and a half or 3.3 pounds of ground beef.
● 1 kilogram and a half or 3.3 pounds of minced pork meat.
● 750 ml or 25 fluid ounces of stock beef.
● 3 teaspoons of baking soda.
● 1 tablespoon of ground pepper.
● 5 cloves of smashed garlic.
● 2 tablespoons of dried thyme, if u have fresh even the better.
● 1 tablespoon of salt, careful with the salt because the stock beef is
● 1 tablespoon of spicy paprika.
Optional you could add allspice if you like the flavor, and spicy pepper
And this is the full tutorial on how to do it: