I'll be honest, I haven't use my food processor a lot since I finally got the new blade. I think I've made scones a couple of times, so this was probably the third or fourth time? I was preparing a test recipe, so it's no one of my usuals, but also nothing too crazy. While pulsing flour with some other ingredients -- all dry and loose, it sounded like the blade was shifting or trying to lift off. After adding liquid, the blade did lift off the center post and jammed in the machine. I'd never had a problem with it before the blade replacement and now I feel like I may need to replace the whole machine.
GW -- now Houzz. That might be me. I am usually ignored there, but did get some replies. No one else has said they have had the issue and I was thinking perhaps I got the wrong blade -- but I think I remember from the time the blades were being shipped out that if you got the wrong one it would not fit and you could not use it. After cleaning the bowl and blade, I tried running it empty for a few pulses. No problem. Doesn't look like I need to replace the blade or the machine at this point. I was making a test recipe but there is nothing that unusual about the recipe. I'd love to know if other testers had similar issues, but they don't even acknowledge that they use testers. Best I can hope for is if they publish the recipe to look to see if they made any changes to the methodology. They know I had an issue. For my own curiosity, I think I will try a couple of ideas and see if I get better results. Or at least a more satisfactory process. The results were not bad -- just the methodology.